Vacation in Morocco

Travelling by bus in Marrakech


This is a true, funny and new experience

What every foreign driver should know when visiting Morocco!!!
The traffic in Morocco is always unpredictable. There's no rule in driving. All over Morocco, driving is a huge challenge.

Travelling by bus it can be a problem sometimes in many countries. They can be too crowded, or they don't arrive in time, they have technical problems during your trip and so on. But for Marrakech things are a little bit different.

Here you have to fight for a bus and you have to be really tough to be able to get in.
The buses in Marrakech travel in a strange manner. Most of them they forget to stop in the bus station.

And when they stop, this means that you are a little bit lucky guy. If you succeed to get in, then you are more than lucky, and if you can find a seat also, this means you are veryyyyyy lucky.

The first time when I got acquainted with buses in Marrakesh, I wanted to go back home from Djamaa El Fna. The station was full of people waiting. Finally, a bus arrived and everybody started to run and yell. I was wondering why and I was hoping that it's not my bus for home. But, bad luck for me. The next thing I have heard it was "Hurry up! This is our bus!"

So I said to myself that maybe all I have to do is to stay in line and wait to get in, but I was wrong again. There was no line...it was just a mass of people fighting for getting into this bus. Then I was thinking that In this case my elbows and my knees could help me a lot... and I was not wrong this time. It is obligatory to make your presence known. Only in this way you win a bus travel to your "home".

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu